Martin started his first full season in the OK category in January 2023 with a win and a second place at the Winter Cup and WSK Champions Cup in Lonato, Italy. As a result of this excellent start to the season, Martin has taken the lead in the FIA Karting World Ranking in the OK category.
- Martin Molnár made his debut as a racing driver at the Richard Mille Young Talent Academy
- Martin Molnár finished this year’s European Karting Championship fighting with the best competitors
- Martin Molnár won a qualifying and was in the lead throughout the race in Cremona
- He showed good pace, but Martin Molnár’s European Championship in Denmark ended with a crash
- Danish doubling, Martin Molnár is now participating in the European Championship race in Rodby.