Martin joined the Italian Energy Corse factory team in 2022, where he competed in the OK Junior field for most of the season. In October, he changed category after a second place in the Trofeo delle Industrie and moved up to the adults’ category, OK.
- Martin Molnár made his debut as a racing driver at the Richard Mille Young Talent Academy
- Martin Molnár finished this year’s European Karting Championship fighting with the best competitors
- Martin Molnár won a qualifying and was in the lead throughout the race in Cremona
- He showed good pace, but Martin Molnár’s European Championship in Denmark ended with a crash
- Danish doubling, Martin Molnár is now participating in the European Championship race in Rodby.