Martin’s goal is to compete in Formula 1, and the way to achieve this is through karting and single seater racing. In August 2022, he completed his first Formula 4 test at the Hungaroring, where, despite this was his the first time in a single seater, he completed the programme great.
- Martin Molnár made his debut as a racing driver at the Richard Mille Young Talent Academy
- Martin Molnár finished this year’s European Karting Championship fighting with the best competitors
- Martin Molnár won a qualifying and was in the lead throughout the race in Cremona
- He showed good pace, but Martin Molnár’s European Championship in Denmark ended with a crash
- Danish doubling, Martin Molnár is now participating in the European Championship race in Rodby.